Student's Research Topics
Bachelor's thesis in 2011-12
- Yuya Nagata : "Construction of Tip-enhanced Near-field Raman system for liquid environment."
- Junto Tsurumi : "Detection of low frequency Raman modes of graphene."
Masters's thesis in 2011-12
- Toshihiro Mino : "Orientational imaging of molecular layers by polarization-controlled Raman Microscopy."
Bachelor's thesis in 2010-11
- Takayuki Umakoshi : "Fabrication of Tip-enhanced Near-field Probes by Photoreduction."
- Yoshiro Ohashi : "Controlling the shape of near-field probes by annealing."
Masters's thesis in 2009-10
- Tetsuya Yoneda : "Nano Raman Spectroscopic Imaging by Light Antenna with Controlled Length."
General Research Activities of our group: (click for more details)